The daycare offers
Flexible schedule 8 AM – 6 PM
- Part time.
- Full time.
- Plus extra, if needed.
- Emergency drops.
Age-appropriate learning with a big variety of activities
- Using the Montessori methods. Learn more...
- Language development, storytelling, puppet shows, finger plays, show and tell.
- Cognitive development with exposure to numbers, colours, shapes and letters.
- Creative activities, project work, music & movement, drama and imaginative play.
- Gross motor (indoor and outdoor activities).
- Nature and environmental studies.
- Enhanced learning experiences off-site (including field trips and excursions within the community).
- CPR & First Aid.
- Police Reference Check.
- Registered members of the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Testimonials. See here...
Care of children between the ages 1 to 4 years
- Infant group (1 - 1.5 years).
- Toddler group (1.5 - 3 years).
- Preschooler group (3 - 4 years).
Safe and clean environment
- Ratio for staff/group of children recommended by the Day Nursery Act.
- Safety proved game rooms.
- Safe age-appropriate toys.
- Safety 1st Lift N' Lock Gates, Press N' Pull Plug Protectors, etc.
- Daily vacuum and wet cleaning.
- Smoke free.
Nutritious food with lots of assortment
- Organic food.
- Healthy eating recommendations by Canada's Food Guide. Learn more...